These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and effectively to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Fossy Meade and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Fossy Meade may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Fossy Meade a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Fossy Meade reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Fossy Meade express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall Fossy Meade, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Fossy Meade, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Fossy Meade from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
Fossy Meade is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Fossy Meade is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Fossy Meade and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Buckingham for the resolution of any disputes.
- DATA INFORMATION
- Any information shared such as e-mails, telephone numbers and address will not be shared or place into marketing e-mails.
- You may request an information I may hold on you at any time, including any e-mail conversation between yourself and I.
- You can restrict or withdrawn any information kept on e-mail at any time.
- Your information will only be stored on e-mail, which is currently monitored by 1 and 1 hosting services.
- PROMOTIONAL/MARKETING INFORMATION
- You may promote any information that relates you.
- You can opt out of any marketing e-mails by simply unsubscribing via MailChimp.
- Any other terms related to promotional or marketing information see previous Terms.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- You may request to not be tagged into posts.
- You may request to no longer be promoted, any previously promoted material on social media will remain in place.
- You may promote a 3rd party if you have received prior written consent from the said party to use or share their data.
- OTHER FORMS OF MEDIA
- You may request to be credited for any material you have personally created
- Any media submitted that you did not permit to be shared then please contact this administrator to show consent for using the media in question
- If any posts or images identify you and you did not provide consent for this to be shared with a 3rd party you will need to provide a trail before any content is removed from this website